Returns & Refunds
Return/Refund Policy. You may return items in accordance with the Return Policy instructions listed on the website under Terms and Conditions or, if you are uncertain about your right to return the product, you may also call Customer Service at 888-618-1281 where someone will be glad to answer your questions.
ProLon Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy:
L-Nutra is committed to customer satisfaction with all its products and services. Please read below for further information on our return and refund policies.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS:
All sales are final with certain exceptions listed below. At L-Nutra we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of quality products. Therefore, Prolon kits cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because from a food safety and customer protection perspective, we cannot accept or reuse food items after they have left our chain of custody. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please tell us how we are doing and how we can improve.
- To cancel a subscription agreement (which includes any subsequent orders), you’ll need to notify L-NUTRA by 11:59 PM CST 1 day prior to your renewal/charge date. Failure to do so will result in your payment being processed and order being shipped.
- If there is a product quality concern, or incorrect products (i.e., the wrong soups) were included in a shipment the customer service team may send you a prepaid return label and request you return the item(s) for quality analysis. Once in possession and inspected, the customer service team may issue a refund or replacement. If a quality issue is confirmed or it is agreed that incorrect product shipped. Variations in packaging from photographs on websites or promotional materials will not be a cause for refund, replacement, or return as packaging may periodically change. Determination of quality will be a the discretion of L-Nutra and our inspectors.
Refunds will be available if there is a product quality concern, or if there is a medical adverse (unfavorable) event related to product and not accounted for in our Healthy Start Commitment. The relatedness of the event will be determined by our medical and nutrition team. In such a case, any or all of the following steps will occur to determine relatedness – we may:
- Connect you with the medical and nutrition team for further assessment and information collection (and/or)
- Follow up by asking for more information regarding the adverse event (and/or)
- Advise you to discontinue the program and/or discard the item(s) with proof of destruction such as a photograph required when appropriate (and/or)
- Issue a full refund. Note: Refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Refunds will not be issued for the following:
- Allergies to nuts, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any prescription medications and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- If you may have an infection or may be at risk for a repetitive infection · If you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding
- If you have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder or have dietary restrictions
- If you are under 18 or over 70 and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- Sensory or result dissatisfaction, adverse events which are not deemed to be medically related to product, and/or reactions that are common/expected on a fast, including but not limited to: fatigue, headache, dizziness, and difficulty with concentration during the fasting period.
- Notify you that refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 888-618-1281 for any questions or more information about our product returns and refunds policy.